[OpenStack Marketing] Upcoming meeting reminders: OpenStack Marketing & Open Content Team Meetings

Margaret Callard margie at openstack.org
Mon Mar 10 22:24:49 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I wanted to remind you that we are holding two marketing related meetings this week all are welcome to join.

1) Wednesday, March 12, 2014 at 14:00 UTC: Marketing Team Meeting Update
- Discuss the 2014 Industry and Regional Events we have planned as well as the upcoming OpenStack Summits

2) Thursday, March 13, 2014 at 16:00 UTC: Open Content Team Meeting
- Review content we are working on and discuss plans. This team needs volunteers to help produce and curate content, so please come if you want to raise your hand.

Please refer to the wiki to sign-up and hope to see you there:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/Foundation/Marketing#Marketing_Meeting_Schedule

Thanks,
Margie