[OpenStack Marketing] Marketing Meeting Reminder

Atwood, Mark mark.atwood at hp.com
Wed Jan 23 00:05:06 UTC 2013

Hello Lauren,

Could you start running a Google Calendar or ical feed of Foundation and partner marketing meetings and events like this.

And barring that, include a calendar meeting invite on the reminder emails, so with a click we can add the meeting to our calendars.

The TC already runs one for all the recurring IRC meetings, and it makes it very easy to factor things into my schedule.

Thanks!

..m