[OpenStack Marketing] Marketing Meeting Reminder

Lauren Sell lauren at openstack.org
Tue Jan 22 16:09:07 UTC 2013

Hello,

As a reminder, the next open marketing meeting is tomorrow, January 23, at 9 am PT / 17:00 UTC.

Please register here: http://openstack.enterthemeeting.com/m/WQL8U75M

The password to register and enter the meeting is: openstack.

The bulk of the meeting with cover commercial use logos for product marketing.  We'll also briefly discuss a pilot campaign around end user case studies. If you are not able to attend the meeting, we will record it and post the slides after the fact.

Thanks,
Lauren
713-398-8700