[Foundation Board] Bylaws draft changes for review at meeting

Anni Lai Anni.Lai at huawei.com
Thu Nov 1 20:01:52 UTC 2018

Hi,

What's the dial-in for today's Board meeting? This is all I see on my calendar invite. Thanks.

At the 25 October board meeting it was requested that we schedule an additional short meeting in case any Directors have additional questions or comments after additional review of the bylaw changes.

This meeting is to address that request.