[Foundation Board] OpenStack Summit Vancouver: Sponsor Sales Open

Mark Collier mark at openstack.org
Thu Dec 14 17:54:32 UTC 2017

All,

I wanted to make you aware that today we launched the sponsorship contract for the Vancouver Summit, happening May 21 - 25, 2018. Quite a few companies have already claimed a spot. Since booth selection is done in order the signed contracts are received, we always encourage companies to move fast :)

Find the prospectus and sponsorship agreement here: https://www.openstack.org/summit/vancouver-2018/sponsors/

You’ve probably noticed the OpenStack Summits have covered more than OpenStack for a while. The event has really evolved to become the home of open infrastructure collaboration, driven by user demand.

You’ll see us increasing our focus on “Open Infrastructure” at the Summits in 2018, which means a greater breadth of technologies, including new projects like Kata Containers and the integration work with things like Kubernetes. Content will align with the Strategic Focus areas we've defined for the Foundation, including datacenter cloud technologies, edge computing, container infrastructure, CI/CD and machine learning.

We’re also working to make the Berlin contract available soon because we’ve had a lot of initial demand.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Dublin soon for the PTG, and again in Vancouver in May!

Mark