[Foundation Board] Fwd: [OpenStack Foundation] Upstream Long Term Support Releases (was Fwd: [openstack-dev] Developer Mailing List Digest November 11-17)

Jonathan Bryce jonathan at openstack.org
Mon Dec 4 22:51:16 UTC 2017

I wanted to highlight this email the Dims sent to the Foundation mailing list. I know many of your companies have expressed interest in longer support terms and this is the opportunity to get involved and help make that a reality.

If you want to join efforts around it, I’d suggest either reaching out on the Foundation mailing list or to Dims directly. I’m also happy to answer any questions. Thanks!

Jonathan