[Foundation Board] URGENT: OpenStack News!

Boris Renski brenski at mirantis.com
Tue Apr 25 20:47:58 UTC 2017

I wanted to thank Mark and the foundation team for supporting us on the
launch.

I am typically skeptical of free help, but contrary to my expectations,
working with the foundation to amplify our story was very useful. Was
quietly hoping this would only be Mirantis' secret power, but now that Mark
went out with it... what the hell; highly recommend that everybody takes
advantage of it.