[Foundation Board] OpenStack Australia Day

Roland Chan roland at aptira.com
Wed Jan 27 06:22:29 UTC 2016

Hi All,

Aptira and the Foundation are hosting the inaugural OpenStack Australia Day
in Sydney and we're in the process of organising speakers and sponsorship.
As leading organisations in the OpenStack sphere, I thought some of you or
your organisations might be interested in participating, especially since
Sydney is such a nice place to visit, even in autumn.

Focusing on Open Source cloud technology, the aim of this conference is to
gather industry users, vendors and solution providers to showcase the
latest technologies and share real-world experiences of the next wave of IT
virtualisation. OpenStack Australia Day will showcase a range of sessions
on the broader cloud and Software Defined Infrastructure ecosystem
including OpenStack, containers, PaaS and automation. The conference also
features keynote presentations from industry leading figures, workshops and
a networking event for a less formal opportunity to engage with the
community.

The event will be held on the 5th of May at The Menzies in Sydney, and we
have a range of sponsorship levels available, if you're interested in being
involved.

We are also looking for speakers to present at the conference - anything
from a presentation to a workshop or panel, we’re quite flexible at this
stage.

For more information, feel free to check out the OpenStack Australia Day
2016 website: http://australiaday.openstack.org.au/ or contact me directly.
We look forward to having you involved in the first OpenStack conference
down under!

Cheers,

Roland