[Foundation Board] Thanks! I had a great time on the board

John Zannos john.zannos at canonical.com
Fri Jan 22 16:27:05 UTC 2016

Rob,

It has been an absolute pleasure working with you. Thank you so much for
all of your tireless work on interoperability.

I look forward to seeing you in our new capacity as individual foundation
member ;)

Best,
John

John Zannos
Vice President - Alliances / Business Development
Canonical / Ubuntu
john.zannos at canonical.com
+1 978 375 0742
IRC: jzannos