[Foundation Board] [OpenStack Foundation Board] Canonical Board Member Change

Radcliffe, Mark Mark.Radcliffe at dlapiper.com
Wed Jan 6 19:32:01 UTC 2016

John:

Thanks for all of your help.

Mark:

Welcome to the Board!

From: Todd Moore [mailto:tmmoore at us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2016 11:00 AM
To: FORD, TOBY
Cc: foundation-board at lists.openstack.org; Mark Baker
Subject: Re: [Foundation Board] [OpenStack Foundation Board] Canonical Board Member Change

+1.  Thanks for being part of the team John.  We will miss you.

Todd M. Moore

Vice President IBM Open Technology

11501 Burnet Rd. MS 9035H014
Austin, TX , 78758.  (512) 286-7643 (tie-line 363)
tmmoore at us.ibm.com<mailto:tmmoore at us.ibm.com>

From:        "FORD, TOBY" <TF4242 at att.com<mailto:TF4242 at att.com>>
To:        "Evans, Eileen" <eileen.evans at hpe.com<mailto:eileen.evans at hpe.com>>, John Zannos <john.zannos at canonical.com<mailto:john.zannos at canonical.com>>, Alan Clark <aclark at suse.com<mailto:aclark at suse.com>>, Jonathan Bryce <jonathan at openstack.org<mailto:jonathan at openstack.org>>, "foundation-board at lists.openstack.org<mailto:foundation-board at lists.openstack.org>" <foundation-board at lists.openstack.org<mailto:foundation-board at lists.openstack.org>>
Cc:        Mark Baker <mark.baker at canonical.com<mailto:mark.baker at canonical.com>>
Date:        01/06/2016 10:57 AM

John,

I very much appreciated working with you in this context over the last 3 years.  Thanks for your help and contributions!

As I was saying to Simon.. You won’t be able to get far without getting pulled in somewhere. :-)

Toby