[Foundation Board] [OpenStack Foundation Board] Canonical Board Member Change

Todd Moore tmmoore at us.ibm.com
Wed Jan 6 19:00:09 UTC 2016

+1.  Thanks for being part of the team John.  We will miss you.

Todd M. Moore

Vice President IBM Open Technology

11501 Burnet Rd. MS 9035H014
Austin, TX , 78758.  (512) 286-7643 (tie-line 363)
tmmoore at us.ibm.com

From:   "FORD, TOBY" <TF4242 at att.com>
To:     "Evans, Eileen" <eileen.evans at hpe.com>, John Zannos
<john.zannos at canonical.com>, Alan Clark <aclark at suse.com>, Jonathan Bryce
<jonathan at openstack.org>, "foundation-board at lists.openstack.org"
<foundation-board at lists.openstack.org>
Cc:     Mark Baker <mark.baker at canonical.com>
Date:   01/06/2016 10:57 AM
Subject:        Re: [Foundation Board] [OpenStack Foundation Board]
Canonical Board Member Change

John,

I very much appreciated working with you in this context over the last 3
years.  Thanks for your help and contributions!

As I was saying to Simon.. You won’t be able to get far without getting
pulled in somewhere. :-)

Toby