[Foundation Board] Straw targets for 2017 Board meeting dates/times

Alan Clark ACLARK at suse.com
Thu Dec 8 08:07:05 UTC 2016

My proposed list actually tried to capture your point. Whether the current list is ¾ depends upon the location of the fall PTG.  I don’t know the location.  I actually figured the fall PTG would be outside of North America.  So when I wrote the list the I felt it was ½ and ½.

I’ll modify the location for the September meeting to a “TBD” that will  facilitate the discussion and let’s see what the proposed PTG location is.

For the February meeting, The idea of picking the PTG event gives us the opportunity to meet with the TC.  For February, given our current topics of discussion it makes sense. The probability of meeting with the TC F2F outside of a PTG or with the UC, new members, WG’s, etc. outside of a Summit is extremely low.   Also meeting at a Summit or PTG enables us to better leverage the Foundation resources.

-AlanClark