[openstack-community] Propose admin change for the Chinese mailinglist

Gerard Braad me at gbraad.nl
Mon Jul 18 04:56:35 UTC 2016

Hi,

It has been a while, so a reminder as the admin mentioned for the
Chinese mailinglist is a dead inbox:

https://github.com/openstack-infra/system-config/blob/master/modules/openstack_project/manifests/lists.pp#L173

The current review: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/309243/ at least
changes this to a current mailbox. This list needs some attention.

regards,

Gerard

On Sun, Apr 24, 2016 at 12:02 AM, Yelu <yeluaiesec at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Gerard,
> I'm the ambassador of OpenStack China.
> Sorry for that error message, I'll submit a patch to fix this and check
> through our contact info.
> If you need any help now, please contact me.
>
> Regards,
> Ye Lu
>
> On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 11:13 AM Gerard Braad <me at gbraad.nl> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>

>> In the following change I propose an admin change for the Chinese
>> mailinglist. It is currently not active and needs some maintenance.
>> However, the current list owner is unreachable as his email address
>> return an unknown user.
>>
>> Please have a look at: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/309243/
>>
>> regards,
>>

>> Gerard