[openstack-community] OpenStackDay Organizer Question

Frank Days frank.days at tesora.com
Thu Jul 14 19:32:26 UTC 2016

Thank you for all of the great replies.

I think we now have a good idea of what we need,

Frank Days | VP, Marketing
Tesora, Inc.
Direct: +1.978.707.8010 ext. 1017
frank.days at tesora.com<mailto:frank.days at tesora.com> | @tangyslice | Skype: fmdays
125 CambridgePark Drive, Suite 400, Cambridge, MA 02140

On Jul 14, 2016, at 2:16 PM, David Medberry <openstack at medberry.net<mailto:openstack at medberry.net>> wrote:

The other important factor for OS East (and just as applicable to OS Summit and LCA) is that most attendees will have MULTIPLE devices. I'd expect 2 per person to be on and working (and a 3rd low bandwidth device for their e-book reader.)

This doubling and tripling is what confuses most organizers.