[openstack-community] Houston OpenStack Meetup and OpenStack Houston

Marton Kiss marton.kiss at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 18:35:45 UTC 2015

Hi Melvin,

Feel free to catch an ambassador from North America, they can approve your
group on the portal. I saw your request on mailing list, so I think it was
visible for everyone. If you didn't get any result within a reasonable
timeframe feel free to escalate to Tom Fifield or me.

Best Regards,
  Marton Kiss
  OpenStack Ambassador