[openstack-community] Testing Ask OpenStack on new server

Marton Kiss marton.kiss at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 12:08:04 UTC 2015

Stefano,

I did a test with Chinese search, and it works well and returns result set
for non-roman characters both in my newly launched vagrant site and in the
new ask.o.o instance. I can confirm that it is broken for the existing
ask.o.o site. So how did you do the testing? Do you have a hosts file
override with the proper ip address (104.239.140.123) ?

Brgds,
  Marton