[openstack-community] Testing Ask OpenStack on new server

Marton Kiss marton.kiss at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 16:06:23 UTC 2015

You're right I was testing with roman characters only. So it was a bug in
the testing methodology. We need to check how it is passing the special
non-roman characters to solr. Chinese indexing is a bit tricky, and this is
the reason that Solr have a special analyser for that. Strange that Chinese
users never complained.

M.