[openstack-community] Testing Ask OpenStack on new server

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Fri Mar 27 15:53:39 UTC 2015

On Thu, 2015-03-19 at 18:42 +0000, Jeremy Stanley wrote:
> Also in another message Evgeny suggested I check for the cron jobs
> and backup dumps on the new server, and I don't see that those have
> been implemented in the Puppet module yet. Can you confirm?

Since the patch to fix solr and its index merged, I have ran another
check.

Search in Chinese works only for roman characters, not with Chinese
character set. Search is broken on the main site too, and the Chinese UI
is also broken similarly.

I'd say let's move to the new site and fix it on the new server.

Thoughts?

/stef