[openstack-community] Community Infrastructure meeting tomorrow, March 9th

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Mar 9 13:50:06 UTC 2015

On 2015-03-08 21:03:05 -0400 (-0400), Stefano Maffulli wrote:
> tomorrow I'll try to jump on IRC for the weekly meeting to discuss
> the status of projects managed by the Community team.
[...]

I only just noticed the creation of this meeting, but will try to
make sure I start attending it on behalf of the project
infrastructure team.

We might also want at some point to bikeshed a less confusing name
since the OpenStack community's infrastructure is already covered by
a weekly meeting. I understand the difference between the Project
Infrastructure Team meeting and the Community Infrastructure
meeting, but I have a feeling that distinction will be lost on a lot
of the broader project community members.
--
Jeremy Stanley