[openstack-community] Community Infrastructure meeting tomorrow, March 9th

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Mon Mar 9 01:03:05 UTC 2015

Hello folks,

tomorrow I'll try to jump on IRC for the weekly meeting to discuss the
status of projects managed by the Community team. I've followed up on
last week's action item, adding the meeting details on
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Community and the agenda on
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Community/MeetingAgenda

For tomorrow, the topics to discuss are:

* Follow up from previous action items
  -  write activity board migration spec
  - dizquierdo to look for a diagram (picture) of grimoire architecture
to illustrate all the pieces
  - reed to edit Meetings page and take #openstack-meeting-alt at 1700
UTC for #community meeting (DONE)
* Update about infratization of Activity Board
* Update about Askbot migration to infra (mrmartin)
* Catchup on Groups portal work items

I don't think we have time to add more for tomorrow, but if you have
other things you want to discuss feel free to create another entry for
March 16.

Cheers,
stef