[openstack-community] Setting up Upstream Training in Tokyo [upstream]

Tony Campbell tcampbel at rackspace.com
Sat Jul 25 13:50:37 UTC 2015

Tim,

You can count me in.  I’d be happy to help in the effort.

TC

Tony Campbell
Director, Learning and Development
OpenStack Innovation Center
Rackspace
Phone: 1 (210) 312-4150

On Jul 25, 2015, at 7:40 AM, Tim Freund <tim at freunds.net<mailto:tim at freunds.net>> wrote:

Using Trello to manage the student intake and mentoring seemed to work last time, so I created a new Trello board to manage the planning process:

https://trello.com/b/VsS5MMPs

The board is public, but only members can edit.  I will add anyone interested in planning and implementation to the board -- just reply to this thread.  If you have already volunteered on this thread, you will be added shortly after I send this email.

I'm sure I've missed some steps on the board, so please add or edit as necessary.  If you've never used Trello before, you can double-click any item to add additional detail on the back of the card.

Thank you!

Tim