[openstack-community] How to set up a Federation in Openstack Icehouse?

Imran Khan khan.imran2591 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 08:40:36 UTC 2015

Thank you for the head start Tim, much appreciated.
I think I am going to experiment with a packstack deployment(s) of Juno
(small setup, maybe locally) and federate them before moving forward with
the actual deployment. Also, I am thinking of replacing Icehouse with
OpenStack Juno on CentOS 6.5 (still using Fuel 6). Will have to look into
the Fuel related issue later

Imran Khan