[openstack-community] How to set up a Federation in Openstack Icehouse?

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Wed Jan 28 07:41:38 UTC 2015

For an introduction to Federation and OpenStack, there  have been some blogs (http://thoughtsoncloud.com/2014/08/guide-federated-identity-icehouse-beyond/) and videos (https://www.openstack.org/summit/openstack-paris-summit-2014/session-videos/presentation/cloud-federation-are-we-there-yet)

The configuration documentation is at http://docs.openstack.org/developer/keystone/configure_federation.html but it would be important to understand how to do this given you are using Fuel.

Tim