[openstack-community] OpenStack User Group Portal ready for more users

Co, Dean Marc dmc at dungeoninnovations.com
Thu Feb 26 04:52:29 UTC 2015

Hello.

:) Definitely a good step forward.

Where may I edit the name of the Country/Location?

:) Noticed a minor typo (Phillipines -> Philippines).

*Thank you and good day, Dean Marc.*
Director - Engineering | Design | Innovations

*HK - Dungeon Innovations Pvt. Ltd.*
Bonham Trade Centre, 50 Bonham Strand, Sheung Wan
+852 81 913 409

*PH - Dungeon Innovations*
49 Annapolis Street, Greenhills, San Juan City, 1500
+63 920 2928888 | +63 2 7440320

http://www.twitter.com/deanmarc