[openstack-community] Release of Tokyo Summit Voting Results

Tristan Goode tristan at aptira.com
Fri Aug 28 15:42:15 UTC 2015

+1.

It would be valuable to see what the wider community is voting for. I was
a track chair once upon a time and I completely ignored all the votes and
voted for everything that was from Asia because I knew many of the other
track chairs would wheel in the same old windbags that seem to get two,
three or more slots every single summit.

Results