[openstack-community] ask.openstack.org needs some support/contribution

atul jha koolhead17 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 23:00:25 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I understand we all are working on making OpenStack next release more
awesome. At same time as we launched initiative ask.openstack.org to help
people answering their common questions.
As of now i see we have 223 unanswered questions and out of which

80 : Nova
40: Quantum
24: Glance
22: Cinder
13: Ceilometer
08: Swift

Also there might be some with multiple tags. It appears
Nova/Quantum/Neutron needs some help. It be really nice if some one us,
experts can jump in and help in cleaning them.

As not everyone including me/moderators got expertise to answer all the
questions.

Spread the word among your colleagues/friends/local user group/community
which helps us getting more contributor here.

Thanks!!

--
Atul Jha

www.atuljha.com