[openstack-community] Let's Help OpenStackers in Emerging Countries

Rafael Knuth rafael.knuth at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 17:43:30 UTC 2013

I absolutely agree with you Sean. We should use
irc:openstack-community for the accompanying text-only transcript and
a general OpenStack community YouTube channel as a Hangout target
would be awsome. It's good to have all content from online sessions in
one place. I will do some research over the next few days: Who would
be able to provide that transcription service as I described it? What
would they charge and how would we (OSUG Poland) organize those
sessions?