[openstack-community] Dumb question regarding swift-proxy: where does one find swift_auth?

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Fri Jun 14 00:59:10 UTC 2013

On Thu 13 Jun 2013 05:28:50 PM PDT, Stuart Longland wrote:
> I did try to get on the main OpenStack list (hosted on Launchpad) but
> couldn't see how one subscribes to the list without actually "joining
> the team" (which to me reads as "become a developer on this team") --

We're working to move that mailing list out of launchpad. In any case,
feel free to join the team as it's an open team: commit access to the
repository is managed differently (if you're interested in that there
is a wiki page with all the details:
http://wiki.openstack.org/HowToContribute#If_you.27re_a_developer.2C_start_here)

> I'm not after commit access to the repository, I just wanted to ask a
> question.

You can also ask on https://ask.openstack.org or the Operators mailing
list

hth