[openstack-community] 1st OpenStack User Group Meetup Poland: Recorded Sessions & Lessons Learned

Tristan Goode tristan at aptira.com
Sat Jun 8 11:34:38 UTC 2013

>Thank you for pointing us to your session.
>We will definitely tune in and promote, particularly amongst
>universities, I assume it's 8.00 am UTC?
>Can you provide some more details? (URL, speakers, sessions and such)

Yes indeed it'll be 8am UTC, and we dont have the sessions set down or
the hangout URL organised just yet (other than our main URL
http://aosug.openstack.org.au), but that should be out in the next
week. Because of the continual growth of the user group it's important
to have regular introductory meetups. It'll be all about getting
people started, all the basics!

Cheers
Tristan