[openstack-community] 1st OpenStack User Group Meetup Poland: Recorded Sessions & Lessons Learned

Rafael Knuth rafael.knuth at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 12:41:57 UTC 2013

Yes indeed it'll be 8am UTC, and we dont have the sessions set down or
the hangout URL organised just yet (other than our main URL
http://aosug.openstack.org.au), but that should be out in the next
week. Because of the continual growth of the user group it's important
to have regular introductory meetups. It'll be all about getting
people started, all the basics!

---

Tristan,

cool, thanks. I will keep an eye on that page.
I will write an announcement blog post in English, German & Polish to
promote in our region as soon as details are available.
Let me know if there is anything else I can do, I am happy to help.

All the best,

Rafael