[openstack-community] August 8: Google+ Hangout with Puppet Labs 6.00 - 7.00 pm CEST (GMT + 2)

Rafael Knuth rafael.knuth at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 10:22:08 UTC 2013

We are hosting our third OpenStack User Group Meetup on August 8th at
6.00 - 7.00 pm CEST (GMT + 2 hrs) at Hackerspace in Technopark
Pomerania, an IT hub for local public and private tech ventures.

Speaker: Chris Hoge at Puppet Labs

Puppet is IT automation software that helps system administrators
manage infrastructure throughout its lifecycle, from provisioning and
configuration to orchestration and reporting. Using Puppet, you can
automate repetitive tasks, deploy applications, and proactively manage
change, scaling from 10s of servers to 1000s, on-premise or in the
cloud.

Register for the Event

Please register for the event at Meetup.com and join us in person in
Szczecin (Poland) or via Google+ Hangout and IRC Chat (both willl be
open from 6.00 - 07.00 pm CEST (GMT +2)).
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-User-Group-Poland/

Google Hangout

https://www.youtube.com/user/OpenStackPoland

IRC Channel