[openstack-community] Speaker for the Cloud Computing Conference in South Korea

james ahn mhr.james at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 23:50:36 UTC 2013

Hello there.

My name is James Ahn, from OpenStack Korea Community.

I am looking for speaker for cloud computing conference in south korea.

The conference will be conducted by MOTIE, ministry of trade, industry &
energy, korean government on 23rd Oct 2013.

Since the host of the conference is korean government, it is a good
opportunity to introduce yourself or company to korean big IT people.

Here are some details about the conference