[OpenStack Marketing] Seeking your Roadmap feedback

Anne Bertucio anne at openstack.org
Tue Jan 2 19:29:16 UTC 2018

Hi OpenStack Marketers,

The Roadmap Team is reevaluating the OpenStack Community-Generated Roadmap, and we want your feedback!

The Team has created a very quick, 6-question survey (should not take more than 4 minutes). Even if you have never used the Roadmap (or have never heard of it until now), your responses will help us decide the next direction of the Roadmap.

Survey is available at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/openstackroadmap <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/openstackroadmap>

Thank you in advance for sharing your feedback, and please let me know if you have any questions.

Anne Bertucio
Marketing and Certification, OpenStack Foundation
anne at openstack.org | 206-992-7961