[OpenStack Marketing] Reminder: Marketing Community meeting Thursday

Heidi Joy Tretheway heidijoy at openstack.org
Wed Jan 25 01:02:48 UTC 2017

Hello marketing community! Here’s a gentle reminder to join us for our first OpenStack marketing community call of the year. We’re hosting two time options to be friendly to Europe, North America and Asia Pacific time zones. We’ll also be recording, but this meeting seeks feedback from you, so don’t miss out!

Topics will include our logo modernization plans and rebranding progress, key marketing messages and the year ahead. If you’re shy about speaking up on the call, feel free to drop me a note. I also encourage you to join this as a video call if you’re willing, because more face time is always great.

Cheers,
Heidi Joy

Thursday, Jan. 26 at 16:30 UTC (10:30 a.m. CST) --and-- Friday, Jan. 27 at 02:30 UTC (Thurs 1/26 @ 8:30 p.m. CST)
Topic: logo modernization, 2017 marketing plan, major marketing campaigns
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/5038169769 <https://zoom.us/j/5038169769>
Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +16465588656,5038169769# or +14086380968,5038169769#
Or Telephone: Dial: +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) or +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) Meeting ID: 503 816 9769
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=E5Gcj6WHnrCsWmjQRQr7KFsXkP9nAIaP <https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=E5Gcj6WHnrCsWmjQRQr7KFsXkP9nAIaP>

Heidi Joy Tretheway
Senior Marketing Manager, OpenStack Foundation
503 816 9769 <tel:503 816 9769> | Skype: heidi.tretheway <https://webapp.wisestamp.com/sig_iframe?origin=mac-mail&signature_id=5499768844845056&t=0.9726545857097719#>
 <http://linkedin.com/in/heiditretheway>  <http://twitter.com/heiditretheway>  <http://www.openstack.org/>