[OpenStack Marketing] Pike Marketing Community Preview recording

Anne Bertucio anne at openstack.org
Thu Aug 24 17:02:23 UTC 2017

Thanks so much for those who were able to join the Marketing Community Preview sessions this week, and for those of you who weren’t (or those who loved it so much they want to watch it twice!), below is the presentation recording, as well as slides. For those of you aren’t able to access YouTube, we’re working on finding a streaming home for this ASAP, but in the mean time, feel free to email me if you’d like the raw file.

Presentation recording: https://youtu.be/q9dvxfEQ_Ic <https://youtu.be/q9dvxfEQ_Ic>

Presentation slides PPTX: https://www.openstack.org/assets/marketing/OpenStackPike-Marketing-Community-Preview.pptx <https://www.openstack.org/assets/marketing/OpenStackPike-Marketing-Community-Preview.pptx>

Presentation slides in Google Slides: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1-Vq00PWZ4_htoPrJbkedXSaGD25gu_RvD3ewht0ApuM/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1-Vq00PWZ4_htoPrJbkedXSaGD25gu_RvD3ewht0ApuM/edit?usp=sharing>

Let me know if you have any questions!

Anne Bertucio
Marketing and Certification, OpenStack Foundation
anne at openstack.org | 206-992-7961