[OpenStack Marketing] Fwd: [openstack-dev] [all] A proposal to separate the design summit

Joe Arnold joe at swiftstack.com
Wed Feb 24 01:09:32 UTC 2016

Hi Lauren,
My sense from the Swift team is that the Design Summit has been very
productive during the integrated Summit. As noted- they even do an
'off-cycle' even to continue the discussion between the events.

While the event has been parallelized, that's just a reflection of the
mission that OpenStack is achieving!

I would personally be remiss to separate the events and reduce the
interaction possibilities between operators, users with the developers.

-Joe
--
President, Chief Product Officer
http://swiftstack.com