[OpenStack Marketing] Introducing Heidi Joy

Lauren Sell lauren at openstack.org
Tue Jul 28 20:18:33 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

I’d like to introduce a new member of the OpenStack Foundation staff, Heidi Joy Tretheway. As Sr. Manager of Marketing, Heidi Joy will be focused on branding, content & campaigns and engaging with (you!) the marketing community. She is anxious to pick up the regular marketing community meetings, dive into the analyst relations team and dust off the content team to hopefully give you more visibility into our plans, open a solid feedback channel and welcome your contributions. She’s passionate about collaboration and her positive energy is infectious, so we’re very excited to have her join.

To make sure you’re up to date on our staff hires, check out the latest blog post: https://www.openstack.org/blog/2015/07/openstack-foundation-staffing-news-2/

Please help welcome Heidi Joy, and don’t be shy to get in touch and provide her feedback :)

Best,
Lauren