[OpenStack Marketing] OpenStack 5th Birthday Planning

Allison Price allison at openstack.org
Tue Jan 27 21:00:28 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

Today on the Marketing call, we started discussing the OpenStack 5th Birthday. Like Lauren mentioned, we are still planning to host a birthday party at OSCON, and coordinate the global birthdays like we have done in the past few years.

Let's open up the conversation and hear what you all think has worked in the past, what hasn’t worked and brainstorm any new ideas that the community would like to incorporate this year. Below is an etherpad link where you can share your feedback, and if you would like to be involved in the planning moving forward, please put your name and email under “Get Involved”. As we collaborate on the planning, we can set up a future marketing call as needed to move forward.

Link: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/OpenStack_5th_Birthday_Planning <https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/OpenStack_5th_Birthday_Planning>

Cheers,
Allison

Allison Price