[OpenStack Marketing] Open Marketing Meeting - Jan 27 @ 17:00 UTC

Lauren Sell lauren at openstack.org
Thu Jan 22 17:20:10 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

I hope 2015 is off to a great start for all of you!

We’d like to host a marketing meeting next week to run through stats and achievements from 2014, as well as preview our plans for 2015. Please attend, we’d love to get your input.

Tuesday, January 27th
17:00 UTC / 9 am PT
Register here: http://openstack.enterthemeeting.com/m/CEBUPRFW

We’ll of course make the recording and slides available if you are unable to attend.  Additionally, we’ve put a meeting on the calendar for Thursday, February 19 at 15:00 UTC to discuss how to promote your company news on the *new* OpenStack News page (openstack.org/news) and social media channels, as well as our plans for Superuser magazine (superuser.openstack.org). You can see all upcoming meetings on the marketing wiki:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/Foundation/Marketing

Look forward to speaking with all of you soon.

Best,
Lauren