[OpenStack Marketing] Superuser Awards Nomination Deadline: TODAY

Allison Price allison at openstack.org
Mon Aug 31 19:29:24 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

Today is the deadline for nominating teams for the Superuser Awards that will be presented at the OpenStack Summit in Tokyo. Winners will be recognized onstage during one of the morning keynotes, and all nominees will be recognized on Superuser <http://superuser.openstack.org/>.

The Superuser Awards recognize teams of end-users and operators that use OpenStack to improve their businesses while also contributing back to the community. Below are two links where you can learn more and nominate a deserving a team. If you need additional time to complete the nomination, please let me know.

Superuser Awards Info: http://superuser.openstack.org/awards <http://superuser.openstack.org/awards>
Nomination form: https://docs.google.com/a/openstack.org/forms/d/17CIdcIDNZaP9mDe5QTM6IZn2tcP0I9U1ixbVpmbdtLQ/viewform <https://docs.google.com/a/openstack.org/forms/d/17CIdcIDNZaP9mDe5QTM6IZn2tcP0I9U1ixbVpmbdtLQ/viewform>

Cheers,
Allison

Allison Price
OpenStack Marketing