[OpenStack Marketing] Reminder: Marketing community meeting today

Heidi Joy Tretheway heidijoy at openstack.org
Thu Aug 6 13:42:28 UTC 2015

Greetings, OpenStack marketers!

Here’s a quick reminder to join me at our next marketing community meeting. We’ll be sharing the foundation’s marketing plan for the second half of the year. That includes outlining what resources and assets to expect for the Liberty release, and discussing new content in development. This is a good opportunity to give us your feedback on your priorities and learn about how to get involved and contribute to our efforts.

Meeting details (two sessions):
____________________
6 August at 1500 UTC:
4 p.m. London // 10 a.m. Central // 8 a.m. Pacific
https://openstack.webex.com/openstack/j.php?MTID=m6915a3323ef985ade0d8a77470760f73 <https://openstack.webex.com/openstack/j.php?MTID=m6915a3323ef985ade0d8a77470760f73>
_____________________

7 August at 0000 UTC:
Thursday August 6: 7 p.m. Central // 5 p.m. Pacific
Friday August 7: 10 a.m. Sydney // 9 a.m. Tokyo // 8 a.m. Shanghai

https://openstack.webex.com/openstack/j.php?MTID=me69021b0598c66819ddbe82687623ee6 <https://openstack.webex.com/openstack/j.php?MTID=me69021b0598c66819ddbe82687623ee6>

If you are unable to attend, we’ll post a recording and slides on the marketing wiki. I’m looking forward to hearing from you!

Heidi Joy Tretheway
Senior Marketing Manger
503 816 9769
skype: heidi.tretheway