[OpenStack Marketing] UK-based Customers?

Lauren Sell lauren at openstack.org
Fri Sep 19 17:20:26 UTC 2014

Just a quick note / heads up for the marketing community. Last week we did the final walkthrough at the Paris Summit venue and also did some press briefings in London and Paris to build some buzz leading into November.

Two of the journalists we met in London are very interested in featuring UK-based OpenStack users and case studies: Archana Venkatraman of Computer Weekly and Dan Robinson of V3.

If your you have customers in the region who are willing to talk, we’d be happy to make an intro, or feel free to reach out to them directly if you have the relationship.