[OpenStack Marketing] Superuser Award Nominations Now Open!

Allison Price allison at openstack.org
Tue Sep 9 20:31:51 UTC 2014

We are now accepting submissions for the Superuser Awards!

During the last Marketing call, we introduced the inaugural Superuser Awards that will celebrate the transformational work of OpenStack end users and operators.

You can now nominate a team (your own, or from another organization) to be recognized for using OpenStack to improve their business while contributing meaningfully to the OpenStack community. The deadline for submissions is September 19, and winners of the award will be announced on stage at the OpenStack Summit in Paris, November 3-7.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and you can also visit the Superuser Awards page to find additional details on the selection criteria and nomination form.

Cheers,
Allison

Allison Price
OpenStack Marketing