[OpenStack Marketing] User Videos at the Summit, do you have customers for us to interview?

Nate Gandomi nate at jones-dilworth.com
Thu May 8 19:57:21 UTC 2014

Hello everyone!

With the Summit just a few days away, we wanted to let you know the
Foundation’s plans to record user video interviews on-site during the
summit. We will have a booth set up on Level 2 of the convention center,
and are scheduling appointments ahead of time, as well as taking walk-ups
that we recruit at the event. We want to use this opportunity to capture as
much content as possible while we have everyone together, and of course
we’re interested in having your customers tell us why they’re happy working
with you.

​These videos, once edited and approved by users, will be featured on
OpenStack.org and also in a new publication we're launching for OpenStack
users.

Do you have a customer that would be interested in participating? If so,
we'd like to schedule about 20 minutes of their time during the summit.
Here are the details:

   - The video interview should take no more than 30 minutes
   - The final edited and approved video of a user interview will be 2-3
   minutes long
   - All interviews will be recorded on-site at the summit in our video
   booth on level 2, near the press and analyst room. ​

​We already have quite a few user interviews scheduled, but wanted to make
sure the marketing community was aware of this opportunity to feature your
customer case studies. Please send me an email or find me on-site at the
booth if we can set something up.

Thanks and see you all soon!
Nate​

--