[OpenStack Marketing] Vendor recommendation request

Vivek Singh vivek at infocular.com
Fri Feb 14 23:04:54 UTC 2014

Thanks

On Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 3:33 AM, Christy Snow
<christy.snow at puppetlabs.com>wrote:

> Hi Kathy,
>
> We are actually in the latter end of a RFP process to find a vendor with
> these capabilities.
>
> I will email you directly with some initial thoughts.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Christy Snow
> Events Coordinator
> christy.snow at puppetlabs.com
> 503-208-7675
>
> *Join us at PuppetConf 2014, September 23-24 in San Francisco - *
> http://bit.ly/pupconf14
>

> On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 1:37 PM, Kathy Cacciatore <kathyc at openstack.org>wrote:
>
>> We're looking for vendor recommendations for the following services
>> (single vendors which can do them all).  We appreciate your referrals,
>> based on satisfied experiences. Please reply to me directly,
>> kathyc at openstack.org, with contact information. Thank you.
>>

>> - Warehousing and shipping of fixed assets (banners, tablecloths, pop up
>> booths, etc.) to/from events. Ideally, the firm would have warehouses in
>> the US, Europe and Asia.
>>
>> - Ordering/printing of promotional items (t-shirts, pens, collateral,
>> etc). Warehousing and shipping of these along with fixed assets above.
>>
>> - Online store capability for community individual and bulk orders.
>>

>> --
>> Regards,
>>
>> Kathy Cacciatore
>> OpenStack Industry Event Planner
>> 1-512-970-2807 (mobile)
>> Part time: Monday - Thursday, 9am - 2pm US CT
>> kathyc at openstack.org

Vivek Singh
Founder, CEO @
Infocular E-Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
www.infocular.com

+91-969.621.0078
+91-532.226.0659

<http://www.infocular.com>

Check our social pages @
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Infocular-E-Technologies-Pvt-Ltd/195385063813404>

*Disclaimer*
The information transmitted in this email is intended only for the
person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary,
confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received this email in
error, please contact the sender by replying and delete this email so that
it is not recoverable. If you are not the intended recipient(s), any
retention, review, disclosure, distribution, copying, printing,
dissemination, or other use of, or the taking of any action in reliance
upon, this information is strictly prohibited and without liability on our
part.