[OpenStack Marketing] Tele-Verified Softlayer Users Accounts

Nancy Smith nancy.smith at tecinfogalaxy.com
Mon Oct 28 13:59:49 UTC 2013

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring recently compiled and optin verified
contacts of specific Softlayer users Accounts, by which you can expand your
reach and widen your client base.

We maintain over 12,000+ companies implementing Softlayer and 100,000+
Softlayer contacts in our master file recently compiled and optin verified
contacts which can be customized based on your target audience.

We also provide other end user database implemented with below Cloud
Infrastructure platform solution providers:

*	Rackspace
*	Gogrid
*	FireHost
*	Amazon Web Services
*	AT&T
*	Verio and many other.

You can extend your reach to the relevant target market where you sell your
product and services.

We can get you few DEMO samples and exact verified counts for your review.
Let me know your availability for a quick conference call and alternatively
kindly forward this information to the concern person who handles such list
requirements.

If you have any other specific requirement, please let us know so that we
can get back more additional information.

Regards,

Nancy Smith

Technology list consultant

Demand generation team

If you don't wish to receive any offer from us please feel free to reply to
this email with "Leave Out"

Other Services that we provide include: market research, email appending,
email campaigning, 360 Degree profiling, etc.