[OpenStack Marketing] OW2con in Paris Nov 12-14

Kathy Cacciatore kathyc at openstack.org
Mon Oct 7 22:58:07 UTC 2013

Hi Marketing team.  We are going to sponsor [http://www.ow2.org/view/OW2con-2013/] OW2con and have a demo pod and one or more speaking sessions there.  [http://www.ow2.org/view/About/OW2_Consortium] OW2 is a technical organization which promotes and supports open source projects in France. They are putting up an OpenStack test bed where the open source projects can use cloud instances to develop, test and collaborate on their projects.

Can anyone local or in Northern Europe/UK help us with that?  Shari and I can organize, ship materials, provide booth graphics and content, booth volunteers, etc. but would like a marketing person on site if possible.  We're also looking for speakers - users or technical. This is just after the Summit and there are OpenStack Days in Europe planned in early December...we appreciate your assistance on this event!  Thank you.

--
Regards,

Kathy Cacciatore
OpenStack Industry Event Planner
1-512-970-2807 (mobile)
Part time: Monday - Thursday, 9am - 2pm US CT
kathyc at openstack.org