[OpenStack Marketing] [openstack-community] Interest in participating in LinuxCon/CloudOpen Europe in October?

Kathy Cacciatore kathyc at openstack.org
Thu May 16 18:23:59 UTC 2013

Thank, Dave.  I'll put you on the list for some hours.  eNovance and Rightscale have alo volunteered so we have secured a small sponsorship.  I'll probably travel over there to coordinate things.  Everyone else here will be heads down getting ready for the Hong Kong Summit.  Thanks again.  I'll be in touch.

kathyc at openstack.org