[OpenStack Marketing] Booth staff assistance at HostingCon in Austin, June 18-19

Kathy Cacciatore kathyc at openstack.org
Thu May 9 23:36:50 UTC 2013

Hi all, I'm back once again asking for your support, especially from those of you with sizable Austin locations (Dell, HP, Rackspace, IBM - not to point y'all out :-).

OpenStack has a 10x10 booth at [http://www.hostingcon.com/] HostingCon 2013, which is June 17-19 at the Austin Convention Center.  We're also the official event t-shirt sponsor.  And board member Rob Hirschfeld from Dell is speaking on our behalf on the Pitfalls of Building Clouds panel on June 19 at 11am.

I'll be on-site the whole time to set up, teardown and support our community members.  The Expo hours are

Tuesday, June 18 12noon - 6:30pm
Wednesday, June 19 12noon-4pm

Please let me know if you or your colleagues can speak to potential OpenStack service providers for a 3-4 hour shift on one or more of these two days.  As always, thank you very much.
 --
Regards,

Kathy Cacciatore
OpenStack Industry Event Planner
1-512-970-2807 (mobile)
Part time: Monday - Thursday, 9am - 2pm US CT
kathyc at openstack.org