[OpenStack Marketing] Open Marketing Meeting Feb27

Lauren Sell lauren at openstack.org
Thu Feb 21 16:59:41 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

The next OpenStack open marketing meeting is scheduled for February 27 at 10 am CST / 16:00 UTC.

In the next meeting, we'd like to run through through the marketing slides presented in the February 12 board meeting, including marketing plans for the year and an update on the Summits. Please let me know if there are any specific questions or topics you'd like to discuss, and we'll add them to the agenda.

We've also been asked to adjust the monthly meetings an hour earlier to better accommodate schedules in Asia.  If we continue to grow participants, we should consider scheduling two separate meetings to cover time zones.

REGISTER FOR THE MEETING
http://openstack.enterthemeeting.com/m/FEKH7ZB3
password: openstack

SUBSCRIBE TO THE OPENSTACK MARKETING CALENDAR
We've also set up a google calendar feed, so you can subscribe to the meetings and events moving forward --
iCal: http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/openstack.org_rvn1khmtu6pec9f7cl95rfhbks%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
HTML: http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=openstack.org_rvn1khmtu6pec9f7cl95rfhbks%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Chicago

Thanks for your continued participation and support.

Best,
Lauren
713-398-8700